Greenshield Coatings are an excellent resource for waterproofing new or old low-slope roofs. Our coatings will provide effective roof repair over most roofing substrates except coal tar. Greenshield Coating’s low-slope roof restoration system allows our customers to avoid tear-off, complete the job faster, and eliminate landfill cost. Greenshield Coatings are easily applied using a brush or roller. Our coatings typically cure within 24-48 hours (depending on application thickness, temperature, and relative humidity). Our coatings have tremendous elasticity and recovery; they can handle the expansion and contraction of buildings. Greenshield Coatings are cold–applied and do not contain any toxins, solvents, or VOCs. Easy to apply & easy to use. The professional choice.
Roof & Gutter Repair Procedures
- Use a licensed contractor.
- Determine moisture content of existing substrate. High moisture content indicates a potential problem. Work shall not continue until the problem is corrected.
- Follow this procedure(click on Repair Procedure to view pdf file): Repair Procedure
- No Toxins or VOCs
- Rapid cure time
- 850% elongation with 95% recovery
- UV Resistant
- Rapid Cure Time
- Up to a 10-year material warranty (Full Roof Restoration with Moisture Scan)
- No tear-offs
- No waste disposal
- Low Perm Rating
Roof Application Products
Contact us today to see how Greenshield products can enhance your current projects!